Motivated by Christ’s love, our mission is to end domestic abuse.
Since 1990, helping women and children find freedom from domestic violence
What we offer
We empower women by providing them with choices, allowing them to make their own decisions, and supporting them along their journey of healing.
- Becky Mills, MSW, JD; Residential Program Manager
- LoRae Robinson, MS; Family Advocate
- Marian Anderson, BSW; Family Advocate
- Ruth Schoff, LLMSW; Family Advocate
- Susan Vogelzang, LMSW; Family Advocate
- Aubree Thompson, MSW; Family Advocate
- Emily Wetzel; Administrative Assistant
- Sarah Westoby; Shelter Coordinator
Board of Directors
- Angela Burke, President
- Jeanne Engelhard, Secretary
- Jodi Rothenthaler, Treasurer