Motivated by Christ’s love, our mission is to end domestic abuse.
Since 1990, helping women and children find freedom from domestic violence
What we offer
We empower women by providing them with choices, allowing them to make their own decisions, and supporting them along their journey of healing.
- LoRae Robinson, MS; Family Advocate
- Marian Anderson, BSW; Family Advocate
- Ruth Schoff, LLMSW; Family Advocate
- Susan Vogelzang, LMSW; Family Advocate
- Aubree Thompson, MSW; Family Advocate
- Sarah Westoby; Shelter Coordinator
- Brittany Shetler; Prevention & Education Specialist
- Emily Wetzel; Administrative Assistant
Board of Directors
- Angela Burke, President
- Jeanne Engelhard, Secretary
- Jodi Rothenthaler, Treasurer