The October 26th event will be in-person at Safe Haven’s office. COVID-19 safety protocol will be in place. If needed, we will move the event virtually.
Register here: https://safehavenministries.org/prevention/seminars/
The Domestic Violence Seminar is an educational event that is open to the public. This training is well-suited for community members that might occasionally work with victims/survivors of domestic violence, or for anyone interested in learning more about domestic abuse and Safe Haven’s work in the community.
During this 3-hour seminar, participants will explore an array of topics including:
- Abusive Behaviors
- Barriers to leaving an abusive relationship
- Personalities and characteristics of abusers
- Violence Prevention
Upcoming Domestic Violence Seminars:
Tuesday, September 14 | 9 am-12 pm (Virtual)
Tuesday, October 26 | 9 am-12 pm (In-Person)
- The $7.00 registration fee covers all learning materials.
- If you are a student or volunteer, the fee for training is waived.
- Please select the “Free” option on the registration form.
Please note that this seminar is not the best environment for an individual who is currently experiencing domestic abuse. Call for more information about support groups, or if your interest comes from concern for a loved one, consider calling Safe Haven and inquiring about our next Friends and Family Seminar.