Giving of your time and talents is one way to create immediate impact in the lives of women and children we serve every day. If you are looking for a way you can become an advocate for ending domestic abuse, please consider volunteering at Safe Haven.
Safe Haven has many volunteer opportunities available to meet the wide variety of skills and passions within our community. Due to the sensitivity and nature of the work we do, the majority of our volunteer opportunities require at least a 6 month time committment. This allows us to provide the adequate training and support volunteers need to help us fulfil our mission and vision.
At times, especially during the spring and fall seasons, Safe Haven will have one-time, day of service volunteer events.
To learn more about current volunteer opportunities at Safe Haven, please click here.
Host a Third Party Fundraiser
A third party fundraiser is a great opportunity for individuals, businesses, and organizations to host an event, sale, or promotion to benefit Safe Haven. Your raised funds will go directly towards serving and empowering our women and children.
Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines
All third party fundraisers must be approved by Safe Haven Ministries
For the approved event, Safe Haven will:
- display materials including information about Safe Haven and our services.
- a presenter, if desired, to speak at your event about Safe Haven and our work (for events within a 20
mile radius from our office). Please give a four-week notice to our office.
- a donations report (includes donor names and total amount of gifts received only).
- a tax receipt for every donation made payable to Safe Haven Ministries.
- event promotion (posting of event materials and/or promotion of event in printed materials
Safe Haven maintains a private donor list, and cannot use its website, mailing list, media list, donor list, or email list to publicize or solicit funds for a third-party fundraiser.
In order for Safe Haven to properly acknowledge your event, we ask that you complete this form.