All third party events or fundraisers must be approved by Safe Haven Ministries
For the approved event, Safe Haven will provide:
- materials including information about Safe Haven and our services.
- a donations report (includes donor names and total amount of gifts received only).
- a tax receipt for every donation made payable to Safe Haven Ministries.
Please keep in mind:
- Safe Haven maintains a private donor list, and cannot use its website, mailing list, media list, donor list, or email list to publicize or solicit funds for a third party fundraiser.
- Due to the large number of requests received, Safe Haven is typically not able to provide staff to attend events or coordinate volunteers.
Before completing a Third Party Event or Fundraiser application, please review our guidelines here.