- This event has passed.
Church Certification Workshop
January 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Safe Haven Ministries’ Church Certification program equips faith communities to prevent and effectively respond to domestic violence and human trafficking. Through training, culture development, and ongoing coaching, churches increase their confidence and capacity to create flourishing Kingdom communities.
- Defining domestic violence and human trafficking
- Learning effective strategies to hold abusers accountable
- Providing support and care for adults and minors
- Examining the intersection of faith and domestic violence
- Creating a Culture of Safety and Shalom (as recognized in Christianity Today)
Current best practice content, informed by Safe Haven Ministries Direct Service team,
will be delivered by Safe Haven Ministries Prevention Education team in a variety of
- Direct instruction informed by Needs Assessment
- Small group discussion
- Video testimonies
- Case studies
- Planning time for implementing content in your ministry area
- Spiritual self-care practices
On-line Participation on January 20 will be available as well.
Per church team cost (all interested staff, volunteers, elders in all connected areas including children, youth, pre-marital, governance and teaching ministries) contact email@example.com.